Thursday, July 4, 2013

Prewedding photoshoot

Last Saturday (29.6.13) me and hubby-to-be went and took our pre-wedding photos. Initially it was suppose to be on 27th of July but because the bridal shop needs to attend to a wedding exhibition during that time, we had to reschedule our photo shooting session. So we do it earlier since we already prepared all the things we need. 

This was my puffy face during the morning of the photoshoot. Manage to take a picture before leaving the house.



We arrived at the bridal shop 9 a.m. sharp. We had to start early because its a Saturday and we had to take in account of the traffic jam that might occur when we go for our outdoor shooting. So as soon as I arrived, my makeup artist of the day introduce herself  (San) and discuss with me the concept that I would like for my photo shoots. Then she prep me for the makeup, she is a friendly person and chat with me all the way through our makeup session. After the makeup session, I went to put on my gown. My makeup artist help me through the whole process; a. applying foundation on my body, b. fitting the gown, c. altering the gown
Then, its hubby-to-be's turn. He had his eyebrow trim by the makeup artist and his face was powdered by a light layer of foundation. After he was done, our photographer of the day came and introduce himself (Kins). He also discuss with us about the concept that me and hubby-to-be would prefer. I brought my Ipad which I had loaded with tons of pre-wedding photos that I would like to have and showed him. I also showed him the props that I bring for the photo shooting. He browsed through it and give me a few suggestion on what we will be capturing. He also brief us through our schedule of the day.

We started our first indoor shooting with me in a yellow tube top princess gown and hubby-to-be in a pink shirt with grey vest and black pants. The first background was a lavender field and the concept of this shoot was playful and cheerful. 
        

Then we changed to another background, a sepia colored brick wall to present a more sophisticated and classical vibe. This wraps up our indoor shooting in the Serdang branch. We had to change into another outfit, me into a white a-line wedding gown and hubby-to-be into a white shirt with grey vest and black pants. My hairstyle was change into waterfall braids with a small tiara on top and long veil. 

After getting ready, we packed our things and set to go outdoors. We choose Taman Tasik Titiwangsa because we both love nature. In the outdoor shooting, we wanted to portrait the feeling of how it felt like when we first fall in love with each other. Those lovey-dovey feeling. The weather was perfect with enough sunshine and wind. Thank God for the lovely day! We started on the park bench then among the trees, later on the grass and lastly on a horse trail. Here's a sneak peek of how we look like for the outdoor shooting.


Then we moved back to studio for another session of indoor shooting. On the way back, we drive through McDonald's for takeaways. When we reach the studio, we had our late lunch before resuming to photo shooting again. 

For the third outfit, I wore a white tube top princess wedding gown and hubby to-be, a white shirt with grey suit and grey pants. The hairstyle for this gown was an up-do. The background for this shoot is the cherry blossom tree which looks like the picture below. The concept of this shoot shows how our love blossoms.


Later we continue on to a white background with a chalkboard. It was a more funky concept with us in  more playful expressions. Lastly the underwater shoot wraps up the shooting for the white wedding gown. Here is an example of it:-




Then I changed into my last evening gown which was an a-line oriental look gown.


Hubby-to-be wore a pink shirt with baby blue suit and cyan pants. The concept for this shooting session was old glam and elegance. We started on a black background to focus on both of us and the detailing of the gown. Then we moved to another background with light bulbs. The picture above shows how the background looks like.

Throughout the session of this photoshoot, we put on a more serious face and smirk instead of big smile.

Lastly, we changed to our final outfit (casual wear). I wore a coral colored body con short dress and hubby-to-be wore a pink shirt and coral colored shorts. For this outfit, we do a raining scene. This is a picture example of the raining scene.


By getting wet was how we finish our final shoots. What a meaningful day for both of us. It was a 12 hour shooting session from morning till night. Although long hours and tiring, we had so much fun and learn a lot about posing.Really thankful to our makeup artist San although she hurt her leg during the beginning of the outdoor shooting; she still follow us through the whole day and making me look the best for the photoshoots. Not forgetting also our photographer Kins for trying his best to make us loosen up during the photoshoots. He also makes the day exciting and memorable.

If anyone of you is interested in engaging a bridal shop for prewedding photography, do give them a call, highly recommended.
Here are the details:-
Redfeel 
www.redfeel.com.my
03-80709328,016-2330643 PUCHONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment